The Sequim Farmers and Artisans Market is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization celebrating it’s 26th season!
The Sequim Farmers and Artisans Market offers exclusively handcrafted and homegrown products every Saturday from May through October. Find an eclectic display of over 40 local vendors, a live Summer music series, and a full calendar of events throughout the season. The Sequim Farmers Market is a great place to gather, experience the bounty of a small agricultural community, and find unique functional gifts made by skilled artisans on the North Olympic Peninsula.
To support sustainable agriculture, small businesses, youth and nonprofit organizations on the Olympic Peninsula by providing a vibrant market venue where local farms and artisans can connect directly with our community, offering access to healthy food, educational programs, local art and culture, ultimately strengthening the local economy.
Purpose and Objectives of the Sequim Farmers Market:
- To promote the production and marketing of locally grown farm products, fine arts and handcrafted products from the Sequim-Dungeness Valley and the Olympic Peninsula.
- To stimulate public interest in the consumption of these products.
- To support sustainable agriculture on the Olympic Peninsula.
- To support farming and fine art opportunities for youth.
- To provide a space for sponsors and community groups to educate the public on available services.